I have 3 days a week that I get to stay home until after lunch and I'm trying to get into a routine.
My ideal routine would be:
Clean for about an hour. This includes laundry, dishes, etc
Workout!! I want to aim for at least 30 minutes, but up to an hour sometimes.
Grocery shopping, as needed.
Prepare for dinner so that I have minimal prep when I come home from work.
So far today I've got a load of laundry in the wash and I got a 30 minute workout in! Now I have to fold up all the laundry I hung to dry yesterday. And since I've worked up an appetite dancing around my living room I need to find something healthy and fulfilling for lunch.
My ideal routine would be:
Clean for about an hour. This includes laundry, dishes, etc
Workout!! I want to aim for at least 30 minutes, but up to an hour sometimes.
Grocery shopping, as needed.
Prepare for dinner so that I have minimal prep when I come home from work.
So far today I've got a load of laundry in the wash and I got a 30 minute workout in! Now I have to fold up all the laundry I hung to dry yesterday. And since I've worked up an appetite dancing around my living room I need to find something healthy and fulfilling for lunch.
Comments
Post a Comment