I love Fridays! Thursdays are pretty long for me and I have a few tough classes and then on Friday I have a really easy day with good kids and almost the entire day free. Plus, the weekend is near!
Yesterday I was lucky to finish at 4:30 in the afternoon. I had to do some shopping for our upcoming camping trip so I texted my friend Kazuko to see if I could drop by her place. She said yes and I picked up some take out curry and headed over. We had dinner and talked and I played with her kids who are so adorable. It was a nice break from the kids I get to see everyday! I needed to get away from my everyday routine so it was a good visit.
Here`s what I`ve got going on today:
1) fold and put away laundry (I`m bad about folding and leaving!)
2) clean kitchen and dining room table
3) Swiffer floors because they`re gritty with volcanic ash
4) exercise at 9:00 (that will make 3 days in a row)
5) Face Time with my sister!!
I love planning things to do on the weekends. So far this weekend I just have a birthday party for one of my students on Saturday night. Actually it`s more of a chance for the parents to get together and drink a ton of wine and eat delicious food, but it`ll be fun. A lot of my students` parents will be there and it will give me a good chance to talk with some of the parents that I don`t know as well yet.
On Sunday I think we`re going to the car lot where Koichi bought our car. His last payment on the car is at the end of this month and then we have a pay off and it`s ours! Pretty exciting stuff!!
Yesterday I was lucky to finish at 4:30 in the afternoon. I had to do some shopping for our upcoming camping trip so I texted my friend Kazuko to see if I could drop by her place. She said yes and I picked up some take out curry and headed over. We had dinner and talked and I played with her kids who are so adorable. It was a nice break from the kids I get to see everyday! I needed to get away from my everyday routine so it was a good visit.
Here`s what I`ve got going on today:
1) fold and put away laundry (I`m bad about folding and leaving!)
2) clean kitchen and dining room table
3) Swiffer floors because they`re gritty with volcanic ash
4) exercise at 9:00 (that will make 3 days in a row)
5) Face Time with my sister!!
I love planning things to do on the weekends. So far this weekend I just have a birthday party for one of my students on Saturday night. Actually it`s more of a chance for the parents to get together and drink a ton of wine and eat delicious food, but it`ll be fun. A lot of my students` parents will be there and it will give me a good chance to talk with some of the parents that I don`t know as well yet.
On Sunday I think we`re going to the car lot where Koichi bought our car. His last payment on the car is at the end of this month and then we have a pay off and it`s ours! Pretty exciting stuff!!
Comments
Post a Comment