2 days of running that is!
Last night I was so tired and my body was hurting so when I went to bed at 11 I didn`t expect to be able to wake up at 6:00 so I turned that alarm off and set one for 6:45 when Koichi wanted to wake up. Imagine my surprise when my eyes popped open at 6:00 and I felt great. I wasn`t groggy and longing for more sleep! I checked my phone and did the usual morning routine, Facebook, email, etc and then I decided to go ahead and get my run in for the day. It felt great outside at 6:something before there were too many cars on the street and people on the sidewalks. It`s amazing the difference an hour or two makes when it comes to things like that!
After my run I made Koichi`s breakfast and lunch and then my breakfast. Now I`m blogging and it`s not even 8:00 yet! I`m hoping to get to bed no later than 11 again tonight and hopefully feel this energetic again tomorrow.
Goal Recap
Running: 2 for 2!
Eating: Overall I think I did pretty good yesterday. I did mess up a bit when I came home last night and ate an Oreo or 2. Ok fine, I ate 3 Oreos. I had even packed grapes and put them in my office freezer so I could grab them after class to snack on before dinner, but I forgot them when I left so they`ll be a snack for today.
Cleaning: got a bit done yesterday. I`m nowhere near finished, but there is a noticeable difference, at least to me there is!
Studying: I didn`t study at all yesterday. I`m actually thinking as soon as I hit publish on this post I`ll grab my book and study for a bit this morning.
Last night I was so tired and my body was hurting so when I went to bed at 11 I didn`t expect to be able to wake up at 6:00 so I turned that alarm off and set one for 6:45 when Koichi wanted to wake up. Imagine my surprise when my eyes popped open at 6:00 and I felt great. I wasn`t groggy and longing for more sleep! I checked my phone and did the usual morning routine, Facebook, email, etc and then I decided to go ahead and get my run in for the day. It felt great outside at 6:something before there were too many cars on the street and people on the sidewalks. It`s amazing the difference an hour or two makes when it comes to things like that!
After my run I made Koichi`s breakfast and lunch and then my breakfast. Now I`m blogging and it`s not even 8:00 yet! I`m hoping to get to bed no later than 11 again tonight and hopefully feel this energetic again tomorrow.
Goal Recap
Running: 2 for 2!
Eating: Overall I think I did pretty good yesterday. I did mess up a bit when I came home last night and ate an Oreo or 2. Ok fine, I ate 3 Oreos. I had even packed grapes and put them in my office freezer so I could grab them after class to snack on before dinner, but I forgot them when I left so they`ll be a snack for today.
Cleaning: got a bit done yesterday. I`m nowhere near finished, but there is a noticeable difference, at least to me there is!
Studying: I didn`t study at all yesterday. I`m actually thinking as soon as I hit publish on this post I`ll grab my book and study for a bit this morning.
Comments
Post a Comment