It`s Thursday here and while I only have 5 classes, they`re spread out from 10am until 8:30pm with a couple of long breaks in the middle. It makes for a long day. I try to do some housework or dinner prep in between classes, but it doesn`t always happen.
This morning I had a trial lesson for my mom & baby class and they decided to join! So my day started off great! After that I went to Curves and got my workout in for the day which always feels good. This afternoon I have 2 kindergarten classes from 2:30 - 4:30 then I have a 2 hour break before 2 more lessons.
Tomorrow is going to be a long day too. YMCA class from 9-2; Curves at 3:00 then class from 5:30-7:30. Saturday is the class Christmas party in the morning and dinner party with moms at night. Sunday is the YMCA Charity Run which will be over by around noon. So needless to say, I`m really ready for Sunday at noon to be here!
2 weeks from now I`ll be in the air somewhere over the Pacific! I can`t wait to see my mom, dad, sisters, niece, nephews and maybe new niece. My sister isn`t due until January 11, but it`s looking like she`ll be here this month sometime! I love being an aunt and spoiling all those kids!
45 minutes until I have to be back to class so I better get moving. I need to wash dishes. I think there`s no other chore that I despise more! It`s a tossup between washing dishes and doing laundry. Honestly I don`t like cleaning at all. I should ask my husband for a house cleaner for Christmas!
This morning I had a trial lesson for my mom & baby class and they decided to join! So my day started off great! After that I went to Curves and got my workout in for the day which always feels good. This afternoon I have 2 kindergarten classes from 2:30 - 4:30 then I have a 2 hour break before 2 more lessons.
Tomorrow is going to be a long day too. YMCA class from 9-2; Curves at 3:00 then class from 5:30-7:30. Saturday is the class Christmas party in the morning and dinner party with moms at night. Sunday is the YMCA Charity Run which will be over by around noon. So needless to say, I`m really ready for Sunday at noon to be here!
2 weeks from now I`ll be in the air somewhere over the Pacific! I can`t wait to see my mom, dad, sisters, niece, nephews and maybe new niece. My sister isn`t due until January 11, but it`s looking like she`ll be here this month sometime! I love being an aunt and spoiling all those kids!
45 minutes until I have to be back to class so I better get moving. I need to wash dishes. I think there`s no other chore that I despise more! It`s a tossup between washing dishes and doing laundry. Honestly I don`t like cleaning at all. I should ask my husband for a house cleaner for Christmas!
Comments
Post a Comment