I am, by nature, a talker. I love to talk...about anything and everything. With the advances in technology though, it`s just so easy to send messages these days so I have found that messaging has replaced a lot of talking. And while I am able to talk about some of the things on my mind through messaging, it just doesn`t seem to feel the same as when I would talk to people on a regular basis.
Here at home my audience of two consists of a 19 month old who has a short attention span and my husband who speaks a little English, but not enough for a whole conversation. Don`t worry, we are able to have conversations in Japanese just fine, but I have to admit that I miss just being able to blurt out whatever I`m thinking about without having to figure out how to say it in Japanese.
And there are some things that even if we could converse in English that I probably wouldn`t want to talk to him about. Or maybe that`s not the right way to say it. He`s my husband so I should want to talk to him about everything, but there are some things that are just hard to talk about. Like how him being home all the time really drives me crazy. You see, I love my alone time, I always have. I know it doesn`t make sense, I love being alone, but I love to talk.
So, I have decided to start writing here all the things that are on my mind.
Here at home my audience of two consists of a 19 month old who has a short attention span and my husband who speaks a little English, but not enough for a whole conversation. Don`t worry, we are able to have conversations in Japanese just fine, but I have to admit that I miss just being able to blurt out whatever I`m thinking about without having to figure out how to say it in Japanese.
And there are some things that even if we could converse in English that I probably wouldn`t want to talk to him about. Or maybe that`s not the right way to say it. He`s my husband so I should want to talk to him about everything, but there are some things that are just hard to talk about. Like how him being home all the time really drives me crazy. You see, I love my alone time, I always have. I know it doesn`t make sense, I love being alone, but I love to talk.
So, I have decided to start writing here all the things that are on my mind.
Comments
Post a Comment