I'm Wendy. I've been blogging through xanga since 2005, but have a lot of friends blogging through here so I thought I'd give it a try. For now I'll keep my xanga blog and just copy what I write to both sites. Eventually I may close one of them, who knows.
About me:
I'm 30 years old, living in Japan. I moved here in 2005 to teach English to elementary and junior high kids. Did that for 4 years. Met a guy, fell in love. Went back to the US after my contract ended last August to see my family, but ended up back here because of the boyfriend. It's a lot different living here with no job, but I'm getting used to it. Recently I spend my time trying to figure out how to organize our very small apartment so that 2 of us can live here, planning what to make for dinner from my Japanese cook books and as of yesterday, knitting. I'm on a mission to change my lifestyle so that it includes more healthy habits than bad ones. It's a slow process, but I'm determined!
About me:
I'm 30 years old, living in Japan. I moved here in 2005 to teach English to elementary and junior high kids. Did that for 4 years. Met a guy, fell in love. Went back to the US after my contract ended last August to see my family, but ended up back here because of the boyfriend. It's a lot different living here with no job, but I'm getting used to it. Recently I spend my time trying to figure out how to organize our very small apartment so that 2 of us can live here, planning what to make for dinner from my Japanese cook books and as of yesterday, knitting. I'm on a mission to change my lifestyle so that it includes more healthy habits than bad ones. It's a slow process, but I'm determined!
Welcome to the wild world of Blogging!!
ReplyDeleteKeep pluggin along and you'll get there eventually. Good luck.
ReplyDelete