I have been terrible about posting the last week or so. I have no excuse, I've just been lazy when it comes to blogging. When I have free time, all I want to do is sleep...
Koichi and I bought a new TV on Monday and it's being delivered tomorrow morning! Tonight I had to clean in preparation and I must say the living-room is looking pretty good. We have too much stuff in too small of a space so it's always messy. Naturally I don't want the delivery man to see all of that so I moved everything that's normally cluttering up the place to the bedroom where it can't be seen. It makes our small living-room feel so much bigger with more space opened up, so now I want to keep it this way! I think I'm going to end up throwing a lot of stuff in the trash!
Tomorrow evening I'm having dinner with some old friends. My flower arrangement teacher organized the get together to welcome me back to Japan. On Sunday I have another welcome back party with a different group. Then on Monday I'm going with my friend Kazuko and her 3 year old daughter Mayu to visit our friend Miki who lives a couple hours away.
Next week it's my goal to do better on the blogging!
Koichi and I bought a new TV on Monday and it's being delivered tomorrow morning! Tonight I had to clean in preparation and I must say the living-room is looking pretty good. We have too much stuff in too small of a space so it's always messy. Naturally I don't want the delivery man to see all of that so I moved everything that's normally cluttering up the place to the bedroom where it can't be seen. It makes our small living-room feel so much bigger with more space opened up, so now I want to keep it this way! I think I'm going to end up throwing a lot of stuff in the trash!
Tomorrow evening I'm having dinner with some old friends. My flower arrangement teacher organized the get together to welcome me back to Japan. On Sunday I have another welcome back party with a different group. Then on Monday I'm going with my friend Kazuko and her 3 year old daughter Mayu to visit our friend Miki who lives a couple hours away.
Next week it's my goal to do better on the blogging!
Comments
Post a Comment