Goal #1
My main goal this week is to stay positive at work no matter what! I can't let one person ruin my day just because they don't know how to interact with others well. Maybe I should tell her what my mom always tells me, "It's not what you say so much as how you say it!" Excellent advice I think!
My main goal this week is to stay positive at work no matter what! I can't let one person ruin my day just because they don't know how to interact with others well. Maybe I should tell her what my mom always tells me, "It's not what you say so much as how you say it!" Excellent advice I think!
Goal #2
Drink 2 liters of water at least 4 days this week.
When I wasn't working I was doing so good on drinking my water everyday. Since I started working however it's gone down hill. I found some 1 liter bottles on sale recently and started buying them. I have a water bottle I bought last year, but Koichi has been using it for the last couple of months. I need to buy us another bottle so that I can have one too!
Goal #3
Cook dinner everynight this week! I think this will be an easy one since I don't have any plans for any evenings this week. Last week I was out three nights in a row which resulted in take out for Koichi and I both. Along with cooking dinner, I want to keep my kitchen clean. I cleaned it up really good yesterday and poured bleach down my drain and I was happy to find no gnats when I got home today! Tonight I made barbecue chicken and baked potatoes. I love making Japanese food, but it's nice to have dishes that remind me of home now and then!
I think three goals for the week is enough! I'll let you know how it goes.


Comments
Post a Comment