It seems like just a few minutes ago I was finishing work on Friday afternoon and beginning my weekend... now it's 9:30pm on Sunday night. Sometimes I wish I could work 2 days a week and be off the other 5 days.
This was not a very good week at work. Actually, I shouldn't say that. Overall it wasn't too bad! However, one bad day can really put a damper on the rest of the week. And when that one bad day happens to be a Tuesday it can really affect your mood for the rest of the week.
I won't go into too many details, but the woman in charge tends to overreact about what I and everyone else thinks are small things. Then she says she's acting that way because of pressure from the students' parents, which I'm not sure I entirely believe because in my mere 3 weeks working there I've caught her embellishing stories about kids a time or two. Anyway, as long as I don't have to deal with her too much I'm happy to be at work. The kids and my coworkers are truly amazing! I've been praying for strength and wisdom on how to deal with her, but I don't see me putting up with her for too long. I've decided that if I am talked to the way I was last week in front of children again then I will quit that day!
The weekend has been good. Yesterday I went sightseeing with my old neighbor and her pen pal of 17 years. We went to see the volcano, but due to rain, clouds and volcanic ash, we couldn't see it at all! We also went to the city for some shopping and sightseeing. It was a nice day except for the crappy weather. Today Koichi and I went for lunch then to the mall to look for rain boots for me. I didn't find any so I'm going to a different mall tomorrow to look for some. It's rainy season here and I'm tired of having wet feet when I get to work. I did end up buying a few things today. We stopped at Lush, one of my favorite stores and I bought a facial mask and some soap. I could spend so much money in that place!
Now it's almost bed time and I need to clean my kitchen. I don't know why, but I'm having a problem with small flying gnat like bugs this year. They're quite irritating! Last week was so busy every night that I didn't have time to workout or clean much. I definitely feel better when I get my workouts and daily cleaning in though so this week I'm going to try harder to get home early more nights. I'm also going to try to be better about updating here and reading the blogs I enjoy reading!
Have a great week everyone! I'm going to do my best to!!
This was not a very good week at work. Actually, I shouldn't say that. Overall it wasn't too bad! However, one bad day can really put a damper on the rest of the week. And when that one bad day happens to be a Tuesday it can really affect your mood for the rest of the week.
I won't go into too many details, but the woman in charge tends to overreact about what I and everyone else thinks are small things. Then she says she's acting that way because of pressure from the students' parents, which I'm not sure I entirely believe because in my mere 3 weeks working there I've caught her embellishing stories about kids a time or two. Anyway, as long as I don't have to deal with her too much I'm happy to be at work. The kids and my coworkers are truly amazing! I've been praying for strength and wisdom on how to deal with her, but I don't see me putting up with her for too long. I've decided that if I am talked to the way I was last week in front of children again then I will quit that day!
The weekend has been good. Yesterday I went sightseeing with my old neighbor and her pen pal of 17 years. We went to see the volcano, but due to rain, clouds and volcanic ash, we couldn't see it at all! We also went to the city for some shopping and sightseeing. It was a nice day except for the crappy weather. Today Koichi and I went for lunch then to the mall to look for rain boots for me. I didn't find any so I'm going to a different mall tomorrow to look for some. It's rainy season here and I'm tired of having wet feet when I get to work. I did end up buying a few things today. We stopped at Lush, one of my favorite stores and I bought a facial mask and some soap. I could spend so much money in that place!
Now it's almost bed time and I need to clean my kitchen. I don't know why, but I'm having a problem with small flying gnat like bugs this year. They're quite irritating! Last week was so busy every night that I didn't have time to workout or clean much. I definitely feel better when I get my workouts and daily cleaning in though so this week I'm going to try harder to get home early more nights. I'm also going to try to be better about updating here and reading the blogs I enjoy reading!
Have a great week everyone! I'm going to do my best to!!
Comments
Post a Comment