The last couple of weeks have been super busy. Here's a recap:
I hurt my hip jogging last week and am waiting for the pain to go away before I try jogging again. I want to participate in a 5K at the end of February so I must train!
We've finished 6 full weeks at our new classroom now and I think the moms are for the most part satisfied with how things are going. I've gotten lots of compliments and since the fiasco of the very first day and mothers with unreal expectations, no complaints!
I've been teaching private lessons a few times a week in addition to the classroom work. I enjoy it overall, but the driving to so many different places is tiring for sure. I'm glad the winter break is upon us...
And on the subject of winter breaks, I leave on Sunday for 10 days in Thailand!!
Here are the links to the google images pages for the islands we're visiting: Krabi; Koh Phi Phi; and Koh Samui (which is where we'll be for Christmas!). I guess when you look at the images all together they all kind of look the same...incredible! One of the things I'm most looking forward to is a Thai cooking class. I can't wait!!!
I hurt my hip jogging last week and am waiting for the pain to go away before I try jogging again. I want to participate in a 5K at the end of February so I must train!
We've finished 6 full weeks at our new classroom now and I think the moms are for the most part satisfied with how things are going. I've gotten lots of compliments and since the fiasco of the very first day and mothers with unreal expectations, no complaints!
I've been teaching private lessons a few times a week in addition to the classroom work. I enjoy it overall, but the driving to so many different places is tiring for sure. I'm glad the winter break is upon us...
And on the subject of winter breaks, I leave on Sunday for 10 days in Thailand!!
Here are the links to the google images pages for the islands we're visiting: Krabi; Koh Phi Phi; and Koh Samui (which is where we'll be for Christmas!). I guess when you look at the images all together they all kind of look the same...incredible! One of the things I'm most looking forward to is a Thai cooking class. I can't wait!!!
Comments
Post a Comment