Now that I don't despise going to work everyday it feels like the weeks are flying by. It's already been a month since we opened our classroom and I think most of our customers are satisfied!
Tomorrow a group of us, staff and a few of the families from the kindergarten, are going to Kirishima, a really beautiful area north of here with lots of hot springs. One of the mom's has a connection and we're getting a place for about half price! Should be a good time. I'll take pics and post next week.
Talked to my friend Jolene last night. She's in northern Japan and we're meeting in Bangkok for the holidays! We're going to visit 3 different islands in 10 days and I am so excited. I looked up images on google last night and I can't even believe I'm going to be somewhere so beautiful in just over 2 weeks!
Heading out with Kazuko in a bit. We're going to shop for a new shirt for Koichi to play golf in this weekend and then to lunch. I love our chats over lunch and I love love love getting to hold Mahiro!
Tomorrow a group of us, staff and a few of the families from the kindergarten, are going to Kirishima, a really beautiful area north of here with lots of hot springs. One of the mom's has a connection and we're getting a place for about half price! Should be a good time. I'll take pics and post next week.
Talked to my friend Jolene last night. She's in northern Japan and we're meeting in Bangkok for the holidays! We're going to visit 3 different islands in 10 days and I am so excited. I looked up images on google last night and I can't even believe I'm going to be somewhere so beautiful in just over 2 weeks!
Heading out with Kazuko in a bit. We're going to shop for a new shirt for Koichi to play golf in this weekend and then to lunch. I love our chats over lunch and I love love love getting to hold Mahiro!
Comments
Post a Comment