We got back from the father in law`s surgery on Tuesday afternoon. I had a class that evening and Koichi had to go to the office. Wednesday was a super long day for me, as usual. Thursday was pretty long too, but good. I was exhausted though and didn`t get any housework done. Luckily on Friday a friend came to visit and that motivated me to clean! I stayed home yesterday and got a bit of cleaning done as well and now I feel caught up again.
I even got my 3 runs in for the week, although not on the planned days.
This evening I prepared vegetables to throw in the slow cooker tomorrow morning to make vegetable soup. I also prepared some healthy snacks for me to munch on throughout the week. I didn`t buy any potato chips (my weakness) when we went grocery shopping today!
It`s 8pm now and I`m aiming to be in bed by 10pm and up at 6am tomorrow. It`s going to be a good week!
I even got my 3 runs in for the week, although not on the planned days.
This evening I prepared vegetables to throw in the slow cooker tomorrow morning to make vegetable soup. I also prepared some healthy snacks for me to munch on throughout the week. I didn`t buy any potato chips (my weakness) when we went grocery shopping today!
It`s 8pm now and I`m aiming to be in bed by 10pm and up at 6am tomorrow. It`s going to be a good week!
Comments
Post a Comment