It`s 11:00 Wednesday night here and I need to get to bed. Wednesdays are super long for me. I work at the YMCA from 9:15 - 12:15 and then I come home for lunch. I then teach from 4:30-8:30 at my classroom. On days like this all I can say is thank goodness for my slow-cooker! Tonight while I was working, it was keeping lasagna warm for me and when I got home around 8:40 this evening I was able to eat right away. I love that :)
I got out for my second run this week this morning! I have also studied kanji 2 days in a row! I love the app I bought a couple of days ago. I think it will definitely help me!
Ok, my eyelids are getting lower and lower so I`ve got to stop here for now... Have a great Wednesday wherever you are!
I got out for my second run this week this morning! I have also studied kanji 2 days in a row! I love the app I bought a couple of days ago. I think it will definitely help me!
Ok, my eyelids are getting lower and lower so I`ve got to stop here for now... Have a great Wednesday wherever you are!
Comments
Post a Comment