By Thursday evening I am completely beat! My weeks look something like this time wise:
Monday - my classroom 1:00 - 8:30 (mostly free in the mornings)
Tuesday - my classroom 2:30 - 7:30 (again, mostly free in the mornings)
Wednesday - YMCA 9-12 (sometimes, like yesterday, I have to stay until 2)
my classroom 3:30 - 7:30 (sometimes 8:30)
Thursday - my classroom 10-11; 2:00-4:30; 7:00-8:30 (I leave in between classes to go home to
rest or to Curves, etc)
Friday - my classroom 4 - 7:30
Needless to say Wednesday and Thursday are my longest days. I am mentally and physically exhausted by the end of Thursday. I am so thankful for my super easy Fridays lately.
February is going to be a tough month for me! My coworker is out of the office for 3 weeks so I have to pick up a few of his classes and be in the office a lot more than I usually am. I hope I can keep my schedule straight and stay caught up on stuff at home during that time so that I don`t go completely crazy!
On another note, I love all the seasonal flavors of chuhis here. Chuhis are kind of like wine coolers I guess, but they taste so much better! By the way it`s pronounced chew-high. The flavor I`ve been addicted too all winter was strawberry (they only sell it this time of year) and now they`ve got the spring flavors out! Tonight I`m drinking one called La France Heart which is a mixture of La France pear flavor with peach liquor! It`s delicious! I am thinking I will have to stock up on them because I know come about April or so I won`t be able to find them!
OK, it`s almost time to call my sister and then go to bed early!
Monday - my classroom 1:00 - 8:30 (mostly free in the mornings)
Tuesday - my classroom 2:30 - 7:30 (again, mostly free in the mornings)
Wednesday - YMCA 9-12 (sometimes, like yesterday, I have to stay until 2)
my classroom 3:30 - 7:30 (sometimes 8:30)
Thursday - my classroom 10-11; 2:00-4:30; 7:00-8:30 (I leave in between classes to go home to
rest or to Curves, etc)
Friday - my classroom 4 - 7:30
Needless to say Wednesday and Thursday are my longest days. I am mentally and physically exhausted by the end of Thursday. I am so thankful for my super easy Fridays lately.
February is going to be a tough month for me! My coworker is out of the office for 3 weeks so I have to pick up a few of his classes and be in the office a lot more than I usually am. I hope I can keep my schedule straight and stay caught up on stuff at home during that time so that I don`t go completely crazy!
On another note, I love all the seasonal flavors of chuhis here. Chuhis are kind of like wine coolers I guess, but they taste so much better! By the way it`s pronounced chew-high. The flavor I`ve been addicted too all winter was strawberry (they only sell it this time of year) and now they`ve got the spring flavors out! Tonight I`m drinking one called La France Heart which is a mixture of La France pear flavor with peach liquor! It`s delicious! I am thinking I will have to stock up on them because I know come about April or so I won`t be able to find them!
OK, it`s almost time to call my sister and then go to bed early!
Comments
Post a Comment