It`s hard to believe that we`re already 11 days into 2013. I`ve been doing New Year`s Resolutions worksheets with my students here and decided I would make one with them. I found a great template on pinterest that has different sections. Here`s a recap of my Resolution worksheet:
Me in 2013: HAPPY
My Top 5 Resolutions
1. Go to the gym 4 times a week
2. Keep my apartment clean
3. Plan meals each week
4. Stay organized at work
5. Be careful about wasting time and money
*So far the only one I will accomplish this week is #1. My place is an absolute mess because we got back from LA on January 5 and both went back to work on January 7. Thanks to a combination of jet lag and trying to get back in the routine of work I haven`t had much energy to do housework and have therefore wasted a lot of my free time!
In 2013 I will...
learn how to use a sewing machine
get better at keeping my apartment clean
try to pass level 1 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test
make a difference by staying prepared for my classes each week
promise to exercise regularly and be healthier
help by staying organized at home and work
Best Memory of 2012: Our wedding party in Nagasaki & Our Golden Week trip to Tokyo
#1 Goal for 2013: Stay on top of things and don`t stress out!
I`m not really big on resolutions and all of the things I wrote are things I`ve been trying to work on for months.
It`s been a long first week back at work. I need a couple of days to just sleep and clean my apartment. I`m hoping to do some purging around my place this month and just throw a lot of stuff away. I need to go through everything from my clothes to my pantries to my teaching materials. I am always afraid to throw things away because I always think I may need it later. I need to put that voice out of my head and just do a thorough cleaning!
This weekend we are going to visit Koichi`s parents since we missed the New Year holiday. Speaking of the New Year holiday, our trip to Texas and LA was amazing! I will post a recap here in the next few days!
Me in 2013: HAPPY
My Top 5 Resolutions
1. Go to the gym 4 times a week
2. Keep my apartment clean
3. Plan meals each week
4. Stay organized at work
5. Be careful about wasting time and money
*So far the only one I will accomplish this week is #1. My place is an absolute mess because we got back from LA on January 5 and both went back to work on January 7. Thanks to a combination of jet lag and trying to get back in the routine of work I haven`t had much energy to do housework and have therefore wasted a lot of my free time!
In 2013 I will...
learn how to use a sewing machine
get better at keeping my apartment clean
try to pass level 1 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test
make a difference by staying prepared for my classes each week
promise to exercise regularly and be healthier
help by staying organized at home and work
Best Memory of 2012: Our wedding party in Nagasaki & Our Golden Week trip to Tokyo
#1 Goal for 2013: Stay on top of things and don`t stress out!
I`m not really big on resolutions and all of the things I wrote are things I`ve been trying to work on for months.
It`s been a long first week back at work. I need a couple of days to just sleep and clean my apartment. I`m hoping to do some purging around my place this month and just throw a lot of stuff away. I need to go through everything from my clothes to my pantries to my teaching materials. I am always afraid to throw things away because I always think I may need it later. I need to put that voice out of my head and just do a thorough cleaning!
This weekend we are going to visit Koichi`s parents since we missed the New Year holiday. Speaking of the New Year holiday, our trip to Texas and LA was amazing! I will post a recap here in the next few days!
Comments
Post a Comment