It`s typhoon season here in Japan and there`s one headed this way now. It should really affect us around Saturday, assuming it doesn`t change course a little between now and then. So I will go shopping tomorrow to buy some food and snacks so that Koichi and I don`t have to leave the house much on Saturday.
I have an appointment that morning at the maternity hospital I`m going to, so I hope the weather isn`t so bad that my appointment is cancelled. I`m really hoping we can find out what we`re having then.
As of how the skies are mostly blue with some clouds and the wind is pretty strong. It`s supposed to start raining tomorrow sometime. Luckily I only work tomorrow morning and then I have lunch with a friend and her kids so I can get home early.
I`m hoping to take advantage of the rain and not wanting to go outside to get some cleaning done around my place. I really need to organize my two big closets and figure out where I`m going to put the baby stuff we will have coming soon.
I`m in between classes now. I had a 2 hour break so I came home, since I live and work in the same building I can do that! I suppose I should use this time to wash dishes and prepare tonight`s dinner rather than blog, but I knew if I didn`t post something now I might not post again for like 6 months. We`ll see how long I can keep this up.
I have an appointment that morning at the maternity hospital I`m going to, so I hope the weather isn`t so bad that my appointment is cancelled. I`m really hoping we can find out what we`re having then.
As of how the skies are mostly blue with some clouds and the wind is pretty strong. It`s supposed to start raining tomorrow sometime. Luckily I only work tomorrow morning and then I have lunch with a friend and her kids so I can get home early.
I`m hoping to take advantage of the rain and not wanting to go outside to get some cleaning done around my place. I really need to organize my two big closets and figure out where I`m going to put the baby stuff we will have coming soon.
I`m in between classes now. I had a 2 hour break so I came home, since I live and work in the same building I can do that! I suppose I should use this time to wash dishes and prepare tonight`s dinner rather than blog, but I knew if I didn`t post something now I might not post again for like 6 months. We`ll see how long I can keep this up.
Comments
Post a Comment