That's what I was today thanks to the beautiful creature breathing just across the bay from me.
I think she's so majestic! And trust me, she's alive! She's been blowing smoke a lot lately and dumping ash allover the city!
Today the kids made parachutes!
This one had a mind of it's own. It ended up pretty far away from all of the others.
Unfortunately one landed on top of a bush that was a little too high for me to reach it. So I thought I could shake it down. Um, that was a mistake because when I shook the bush a ton of ash came pouring down on me! Oops!
Goals
1) Drank 12+ glasses of water today!
2) I tracked my breakfast and logged onto sparkpeople not long after dinner. I didn't get lunch down though. I made my lunch today before school then forgot it on the coffee table! I'd measured out my rice and everything so I could calculate calories later.
3) I got lots of fruits and veggies in today!
4) I got 60+ minutes of cardio in because I walked the 5k home from school!
Fat Hell Ninjas
I've been invited to post on a blog started by some girls I know from college! It's a way to have some accountability for our food choices each day and I'm so glad to be able to join them!
I don't think it's open for comments, but if you're interested in having a look, here's the link. I'll do my best to photograph my meals and send them in each day!
Memory Lane - More photos from my last 5 years in Japan
My first cherry blossom season. In Japan they have what's called a hanami which literally means look at flowers. It's one of my favorite times of year!
My second apartment. My house was scheduled to be torn down so I had to move 8 months after arriving in my town. I lived in this apartment for the rest of my 4 years. I loved it! It was brand new so I was the first tenant!!
My first trip with Miki! We went to Hokkaido, rented a car and drove around for just under a week. We've been on many more trips together since then!
Birthday celebration with the girls! This was my 2nd year in Japan and my 27th birthday!
And last for today, a Christmas party with my English conversation class. I invited them to my place, served homemade eggnog and taught them how to do a gift exchange. They were a little shy about taking gifts from others though!
More to come tomorrow!
Just 2 more days of work until the weekend and I'm so ready!

...always the peace sign in pictures, right? That is funny.
ReplyDelete