I am half way through the week. I`ve got 3 days of work down and 3 more to go.
I had a couple of good classes today. We need more students though. I think we may have come up with a name for our business... Easy Street English. I liked the sound of Easy Street and I think it`ll be easy to remember. We`re looking at moving into a proper classroom after the first of the year and taking on more classes. We`re also looking at offering homestay opportunities for our students next year to our hometowns. Very exciting stuff!!
I should clean the kitchen and straighten up the living room so I can get to bed at a decent hour tonight.
I had a couple of good classes today. We need more students though. I think we may have come up with a name for our business... Easy Street English. I liked the sound of Easy Street and I think it`ll be easy to remember. We`re looking at moving into a proper classroom after the first of the year and taking on more classes. We`re also looking at offering homestay opportunities for our students next year to our hometowns. Very exciting stuff!!
I should clean the kitchen and straighten up the living room so I can get to bed at a decent hour tonight.
Comments
Post a Comment