It`s raining today. And it`s cold outside.
After sleeping most of the day yesterday I wasn`t tired at bedtime. I finally went to bed just after midnight and woke up a little after 7am this morning. Made breakfast and lunch for K and then had breakfast myself. Was planning on getting out for a walk when he left for work, but the rain changed my plans.
I decided to do the Walk Away the Pounds DVD, but my player wouldn`t read it for some reason, so I did Slim in 6 instead. I ordered those DVDs years ago when I was in college and they`re not too bad. I get bored quite easily so I`m glad I have several different kinds of DVDs. I`m thinking I`ll try a different one each day in addition to my walking. I love having my mornings free again!
Just as I was about to finish my workout my sweet sister Melinda called to chat. I said I`d call her back and finished what I set out to do! Showered and called Melinda then got ready to head out. Went to the nearby shopping center to buy groceries so I can get dinner ready to make so I don`t have a lot of cutting to do when I come home tonight. I parked my car by Starbucks which is on the opposite end of the building from the grocery area and walked over to do my shopping. Then on the way back to my car I stopped at Starbucks to get a gingerbread latte...yum!
I grabbed a small salad and a spring roll/tortilla roll up combo at the market and had lunch when I got home while watching `School of Rock!` I love me some Jack Black! Now it`s time to put the groceries away, wash the breakfast dishes and cut up veggies for tonight`s meal. I`m making a 鍋 (nah-bay) which is a Japanese hot pot. They sell all different flavors of soup and you just add the ingredients you like. Tonight`s is a spicy sesame flavor and I bought tofu, different kinds of mushrooms, leeks and Chinese cabbage as well as pork and ground beef for it! Can`t wait :)
Have a lesson with 4 3-year olds this afternoon and then work at our classroom from 4:30-7:30. Should be a decent day. Tomorrow is a holiday and Koichi and I are both off which is always nice. Hopefully it won`t be raining and we can get out for another long walk.
After sleeping most of the day yesterday I wasn`t tired at bedtime. I finally went to bed just after midnight and woke up a little after 7am this morning. Made breakfast and lunch for K and then had breakfast myself. Was planning on getting out for a walk when he left for work, but the rain changed my plans.
I decided to do the Walk Away the Pounds DVD, but my player wouldn`t read it for some reason, so I did Slim in 6 instead. I ordered those DVDs years ago when I was in college and they`re not too bad. I get bored quite easily so I`m glad I have several different kinds of DVDs. I`m thinking I`ll try a different one each day in addition to my walking. I love having my mornings free again!
Just as I was about to finish my workout my sweet sister Melinda called to chat. I said I`d call her back and finished what I set out to do! Showered and called Melinda then got ready to head out. Went to the nearby shopping center to buy groceries so I can get dinner ready to make so I don`t have a lot of cutting to do when I come home tonight. I parked my car by Starbucks which is on the opposite end of the building from the grocery area and walked over to do my shopping. Then on the way back to my car I stopped at Starbucks to get a gingerbread latte...yum!
I grabbed a small salad and a spring roll/tortilla roll up combo at the market and had lunch when I got home while watching `School of Rock!` I love me some Jack Black! Now it`s time to put the groceries away, wash the breakfast dishes and cut up veggies for tonight`s meal. I`m making a 鍋 (nah-bay) which is a Japanese hot pot. They sell all different flavors of soup and you just add the ingredients you like. Tonight`s is a spicy sesame flavor and I bought tofu, different kinds of mushrooms, leeks and Chinese cabbage as well as pork and ground beef for it! Can`t wait :)
Have a lesson with 4 3-year olds this afternoon and then work at our classroom from 4:30-7:30. Should be a decent day. Tomorrow is a holiday and Koichi and I are both off which is always nice. Hopefully it won`t be raining and we can get out for another long walk.
Comments
Post a Comment