My younger sister Melinda is 29 today! I`m 15 hours ahead of Texas so it was 3pm here at midnight there. I set my alarm on my phone to go off at 3pm and I called her to tell her Happy Birthday! She said she was expecting a call from me, so I`m sure glad I called or she would`ve been disappointed. Being that I had just turned 2 when she was born I don`t remember much. I do know however, according to my parents, she was a late talker due to me talking so much. Apparently if anyone asked her anything I would answer in her place. My mom said at some point they would ask Melinda questions and then immediately tell me, `Shut up Wendy!` Some things never change :)
Had a good day today. Woke up around 7am and made breakfast and Koichi`s lunch.
After he went to work I worked out. We walked outside yesterday so I decided to stay home today. I did the stretching workout on the Slim in 6 DVD which was about 14 minutes. Then I did the Walk Away the Pounds for Abs 3 mile workout which took around 45 minutes. After that I did a little housework, just the usual laundry and dishes and I read blogs. I made lunch and put the DVD of The Holiday on to watch as nothing was on TV. Left around 2pm to go to work, but had to go buy donuts for a student`s birthday on the way.
Classes were good today. We only have 5 kids total on Wednesdays: 3 in the first class and 2 in the second. I have a problem with one of the boys in the second class because he`s quite rude, but we`re working on that with him. I won`t put up with too much before I call their moms so I hope he gets his act together quick.
I left class around 8:30 pm and stopped to pick up Koichi on my way home. When we got here I hadn`t even thought about what to make for dinner so I threw together some `niku jaga` (meat & potatoes...and other veggies). It usually takes about 45 minutes to make, but I whipped it up in about 20 thanks to the microwave.
Now it`s 10:30 and I`m pretty beat so thinking I`ll get ready for bed. I`ve decided to try to start running again like I was before I got the job at the kindergarten. I will work on the C25K program again, but I think I can start along the way rather than back at day 1. I`ll make my first attempt tomorrow!
Had a good day today. Woke up around 7am and made breakfast and Koichi`s lunch.
After he went to work I worked out. We walked outside yesterday so I decided to stay home today. I did the stretching workout on the Slim in 6 DVD which was about 14 minutes. Then I did the Walk Away the Pounds for Abs 3 mile workout which took around 45 minutes. After that I did a little housework, just the usual laundry and dishes and I read blogs. I made lunch and put the DVD of The Holiday on to watch as nothing was on TV. Left around 2pm to go to work, but had to go buy donuts for a student`s birthday on the way.
Classes were good today. We only have 5 kids total on Wednesdays: 3 in the first class and 2 in the second. I have a problem with one of the boys in the second class because he`s quite rude, but we`re working on that with him. I won`t put up with too much before I call their moms so I hope he gets his act together quick.
I left class around 8:30 pm and stopped to pick up Koichi on my way home. When we got here I hadn`t even thought about what to make for dinner so I threw together some `niku jaga` (meat & potatoes...and other veggies). It usually takes about 45 minutes to make, but I whipped it up in about 20 thanks to the microwave.
Now it`s 10:30 and I`m pretty beat so thinking I`ll get ready for bed. I`ve decided to try to start running again like I was before I got the job at the kindergarten. I will work on the C25K program again, but I think I can start along the way rather than back at day 1. I`ll make my first attempt tomorrow!
Comments
Post a Comment