I`m a few days behind so I have to try to remember what we did on Friday. I usually like to stay home the day after we`ve been out or had company so I think that`s what we did. Noa had a dentist appointment at 4:00 that afternoon so I remember trying to get her to nap so she`d be in a good mood for that and also because I was feeling tired. She ended up not napping so I was really worried how she`d do at the dentist, but she ended up doing so good! I was such a proud mama watching her lie there like a big girl. Some days I can`t believe she`s only 2½. She`ll be 3 before I know it.
Here is what I had on day 15
Here is what I had on day 15
Breakfast: baby greens with smoked salmon and a fried egg on top with Everything but the Bagel seasoning; fresh fruit
Lunch: I attempted to make a hamburger patty so I could have a hamburger salad, but the patty crumbled up. I still made the salad anyway and it was tasty.
Pick me up: iced coffee with coconut cream and cinnamon
Dinner: zucchini noodles with meat-sauce loaded with veggies; kale salad with radishes & black olives and homemade ranch.
Overall it was a good day. If I remember correctly, I had a pretty bad pain in my right side around my hip all day. It`s gone now, so not sure what caused it. I was also quite tired that day. I`m hoping that by the time this 30 days is up I won`t want to nap in the afternoons, but as of day 15 that hadn`t happened.




Comments
Post a Comment