This is how I woke up feeling today. Some days we just need a change of scenery, right?
So once Noa was up and we were both ready, we headed out to go to a nearby mall...but not nearby enough to bike to it. It feels like since we got the bicycle, we rarely get too far from our area on weekdays and on Tuesday I just needed a change of pace, to go to a different shopping center for a little while. I think the only thing I bought was a pair of training chopsticks for Noa, but it was nice just to get out of our neighborhood.
So once Noa was up and we were both ready, we headed out to go to a nearby mall...but not nearby enough to bike to it. It feels like since we got the bicycle, we rarely get too far from our area on weekdays and on Tuesday I just needed a change of pace, to go to a different shopping center for a little while. I think the only thing I bought was a pair of training chopsticks for Noa, but it was nice just to get out of our neighborhood.
Breakfast: scramble with leftover pulled pork which I crisped up and sauteed with spinach, salsa on top; 1/2 an orange
Lunch: at the mall. I went to the grocery store and got a salad, meat on sticks, grapefruit, and dried mango. I even bought a little bottle of olive oil to use as a dressing on the salad since the one included had sugar in it.
Dinner: Koichi suddenly had to go to dinner with some colleagues, so I whipped this up instead of the salmon I`d planned on making. These were the 4 shrimp that didn`t get fried on Father`s Day, a saute of kale and shimeji mushrooms, 1/2 an avocado, tomatoes. Oh, I sauteed the kale and mushrooms first in coconut oil, then I added some soup/stock I had in my fridge from making pork chops last week. It was so good!!!!
Overall I felt pretty good on Tuesday. I thought this meant I was in the land of all the energy, but I quickly discovered the next day that I was wrong!



Comments
Post a Comment