After our full day out on Saturday we were all a bit tired on Sunday. After Noa and I woke up I realized I had to return videos we`d rented the week before so we hurried out the door and biked to the video store, about 3.5 kilometers from our place (2 miles). On the way home I stopped at McDonald`s to get Noa and Koichi some breakfast and I didn`t even think about ordering something for myself. That`s a non-scale victory if I do say so myself! Once we got home I made myself this
After breakfast Koichi went to get a haircut and Noa and I stayed home to relax and watched Finding Dory, such a cute movie. When I started feeling hungry I whipped up some lunch.
Homemade sausage patties, spinach scrambled eggs with Pizza Seasoning and jalapenos, avocado, tomatoes and blueberries. So good and filling!
Salad with Romaine, tomatoes, leftover tuna & ranch, jalapenos, blueberries.
Some time after lunch I laid down with Noa because she was cranky and needed a nap BAD! Luckily she fell asleep, but then so did I. The next thing I knew it was almost 5;00! We got up, found Koichi asleep in the other room, woke him up, and all headed to get stuff to make dinner because Koichi had requested fried shrimp and the shrimp I`d bought at Costco were the wrong kind.
I had this iced coffee with coconut cream and a small bowl with blueberries and about a tablespoon of coconut cream mixed together just before I made dinner.
You can see his dinner in the picture below of him and Noa with his presents. I ordered this book called "My Dad" which is so cute and did an interview with Noa about him. He seemed to like it. I also served is meal on our "Special Plate," he was the first one to get to use it! By the way, I made fried shrimp for him and didn`t even eat one! That`s another big change I have noticed over the last 17 days. I don`t "taste test" so much which is definitely a good thing.
When we went to the grocery store, the fish store had marked down some of their stuff so I bought some sashimi for my dinner. I planned on making a salad to go with it, but underneath all those pieces of sashimi is shredded Japanese radish which I ate all of and that filled me up. Since I can`t have soy sauce now I used coconut aminos and since I`m not sure what`s in the wasabi we have in the fridge I used "yuzu-gosho" (yuzu is citron & gosho is pepper) made by my mother in law. It`s so good, but so spicy! I did have half of an avocado, but it was really too hard to enjoy.
I think after my two bites of hotdog on Saturday I was determined to make Sunday a good day and I succeeded. I`m on the downhill slide now and I want to make sure to see some good results when I finish so I am making a good meal plan for this week as well as making sure to exercise at least 3 days this week! Just 13 days to go!





Comments
Post a Comment